POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Phone ~ New Model : Re: New Phone ~ New Model Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Phone ~ New Model
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 6 May 2002 09:29:14
Message: <3cd6852a@news.povray.org>
"Corey Woodworth" <cdw### [at] mpinetnet> wrote in message
> Damn you, now I have to model my phone and yours is cooler :P I'm gonna
use
> Wings3D though.
 :) I thought about doing it in Wings3D, it's such a cool piece of software,
I spend hours after I first downloaded it making completely random objects
(mainly sci-fi based stuff), which I thought looked great.  After (finally
working out how to) uv map it and export into POV they looked pretty awful,
maybe it's just cos I didn't stick at it...

Peter Cracknell