POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Phone ~ New Model : Re: New Phone ~ New Model Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Phone ~ New Model
From: Apache
Date: 5 May 2002 19:09:40
Message: <3cd5bbb4@news.povray.org>
Some time ago I got Rhino for free with a magazine. Unfortunatly after
installing it I had to unlock it somehow. I didn't have an internet
connection in those days. At the university I tried to find info about
unlocking the software on both the magazine's website and Rhino's website
with no results. So I gave up on Rhino.
And additionally I want to write everything myself in POV-Ray script (or my
own little C/Perl proggies in case of huge triangle meshes). So I guess I
won't be using Rhino in the near future... (And Rhino isn't free software
IIRC.)

mzzl
--
Apache