POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Phone ~ New Model : New Phone ~ New Model Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  New Phone ~ New Model
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 5 May 2002 15:44:39
Message: <3cd58ba7@news.povray.org>
You know you got the bug, when you get a new phone (replace any object here)
and spend the day wondering how to model it.

Admittidly this was modelled in rhino, but the fun is from now, lighting,
texturing and radin (~ 'radin' to use radiosity to a render).  This is a
first (quick) attempt without the finished model, but I wanted to get a
start in pov.

I know dirt looks pretty cool in some scenes but any ideas why the rad's
gone crazy (pov3.5-rc3)?

Anyway comments/critisism welcome (though I havn't produced much in the past
year so be light!)

Peter Cracknell

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: