POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Visibility Level : Visibility Level Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:30:26 EDT (-0400)
  Visibility Level
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 5 May 2002 07:08:56
Message: <3cd512c8$1@news.povray.org>
It seems that Global visibility settings are not saved when you exit Moray.
I would find it very helpful if this setting stayed the way I set it because
some of the scenes I create are getting so complicated that they are getting
to the point where I can't do anything unless things are hidden. This is
fine while you are running a session, I just change Global visibility to 1
and hide the really complex object. However because this is not saved the
scene can take forever to load the next time you start Moray.

Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/