POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Saturation Point - povsat.jpg (0/1) : Re: Saturation Point - povsat.jpg (0/1) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saturation Point - povsat.jpg (0/1)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 5 May 2002 03:36:51
Message: <3cd4e113$1@news.povray.org>
>FYAYMAMA2

Try not to be so sensitive, my comment was meant as a joke, NOT about you OR
your rendering, which looks fine, but about the fact that a lot of what is
rendered in Pov-Ray and most raytracers is only photorealistic to you and us
raytracers, how many perfect sphere do you run into every day. Perhaps I
should have put a :-) in my message but I thought my intension was fairly
obvious and had nothing whatsoever to do with slitting your image.