POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My new pencil : Re: My new pencil Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My new pencil
From: Blane Bizzaro
Date: 5 May 2002 01:52:10
Message: <3cd4c71a.180992783@news.povray.org>
That is beautiful! What got my attention immediately was your comment
about needing to model it. I feel that way too. I love your attention
to detail on the black grip part. And the subtle reflections on the
body of the pencil are GREAT!
Only critique...remove focal blur, it's not necessary on such a small
object. I think your great detail would be better complemented without
it.

Nice work.

--Blane