POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : PNG and TGA files from PovRay RC3 does not load with Macromedia Fireworks and Micrografx Picture Publisher : PNG and TGA files from PovRay RC3 does not load with Macromedia Fireworks and Micrografx Picture Publisher Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  PNG and TGA files from PovRay RC3 does not load with Macromedia Fireworks and Micrografx Picture Publisher
Date: 4 May 2002 18:46:38
Message: <3cd464ce$1@news.povray.org>
Since the BETA releases of PovRay 3.5 RC2 and RC3 I have experienced
problems opening the rendered images in other imaging programs. I did not
have these problems in the earlier release of PovRay.

Macromedia Fireworks V. 4:
Does not open PNG files and TGA files with the error message: "Could not
open the file. Unknown file Type"

Micrografx Picture Publisher V. 8:
Does not open PNG files. No error message presented.