POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Serenity Source Code : Serenity Source Code Server Time
2 Sep 2024 08:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Serenity Source Code
From: Christoph Gerber
Date: 3 May 2002 13:01:11
Message: <3cd2c257@news.povray.org>
Dear All

Thank you for your kind comments. Attached is the complete source code
without the Poser rider (mesh file too large for download). Please note that
I am not the author of the files rock.inc and make.inc. Unfortunately there
is no readme provided with rock.zip and I forgot were I have downloaded it.
Many thanks for that excellent include file to "unknown"!

The texture maps I have downloaded from http://www.3dtextures.fr.st/. Go
there and have a look, there are many more excellent, tilable texture maps
to download from this great site.

With best regards
Christoph

Post a reply to this message