POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mesh2udo:-) : Re: mesh2udo:-) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:29:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mesh2udo:-)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 2 May 2002 18:59:53
Message: <3cd1c4e9$1@news.povray.org>
> Please post it. I would be very interested in trying it out.

Thanks

> Hey, as long as you are in the mood for creating utilities for Moray, how
> about one that makes it possible to use Chris Colfax's "Bend" program in
> Moray?

Unfortunately I can't do that as I only know Java and to create a true
plugin for Moray I would have to learn C++. It would be wonderful if I could
create a until that could take any object in Pov-Ray and turn it into a mesh
but unfortunately this would involve a good understanding of math that, I
think, is way way beyond my capabilities right now.