POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP USS Nigara : WIP USS Nigara Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  WIP USS Nigara
From: Tim McMurdo
Date: 2 May 2002 18:02:45
Message: <3cd1b785@news.povray.org>
Just an update on my progress. I have been working on the bowsprit and
masts. I have been experimenting with/changing the chain11.inc file to allow
me to make deadeyes and chainplates for the shrouds.

I am also still experimenting on a painted wood texture, but am not happy
with the results yet.

I am beginning to envision a sailor standing on the deck and looking up to
the sky to see the distorted vision of a child as seen through a glass
bottle.

I'll post more as the work continues.

Tim

Post a reply to this message