POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : mesh2udo:-) : Re: mesh2udo:-) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mesh2udo:-)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 May 2002 05:15:29
Message: <3cd103b1@news.povray.org>
Gee!! This is a good piece of work, Thomas!
I certainly think it is a useful utility, together with the Ambidex one.
So.. please post it, yes!

One question though, as I am really stupid with Java ! How do you start the
ambidex2.class utility??? And your new one when it is finished?

Thanks!!!

Thomas de Groot