POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment : Re: POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment
From: Chris Cason
Date: 1 May 2002 11:36:45
Message: <3cd00b8d@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message news:3CCFD20A.D1DCCBE3@gmx.de...
> Yeah, really nosey.
>
> Tom Melly wrote:
>
> > plus we're really nosey....

I really needed to get some certain code that I am awaiting into this RC, as
the time for testing is running out, and this code needs to be well-tested.

The folks supplying the code initial promised it early Monday (my time), and
then that slipped, and it slipped again, and finally we decided to just release
the RC without the code.

When it turns up I'll make an EXE-only release with it built in, and just
hope enough folks download it to make it well-tested before the next RC.

-- Chris