POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Leaving on a blob plane (39.5kbu) : Re: Leaving on a blob plane (39.5kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Leaving on a blob plane (39.5kbu)
From: Alan Holding
Date: 30 Apr 2002 19:23:51
Message: <3ccf2787@news.povray.org>
"Harold Baize" <bai### [at] itsaucsfedu> wrote in message
> I think it is very good. A happy cartoon plane ;-)

Thank you.

> Very good for the amount of time involved!
> Did you use a blob modeler?

Nope.  All hand coded.  Cut my blob modeling teeth about a year ago after
reading Rune's excellent tutorial (still on his website, I think) and then
going to on to model a blobby robot, which was posted to this group in the
distant past.  Forget what the post was called, though.

Bye,
Alan.