POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: And finally... elastic cube turns to liquid : Re: And finally... elastic cube turns to liquid Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And finally... elastic cube turns to liquid
From: Hugo
Date: 30 Apr 2002 18:45:24
Message: <3ccf1e84$1@news.povray.org>
> I do like the idea of creating a Particle-Team,
> but I also like to do stuff on my own.

Me too. But I never tried a little team-work in this way, so I'd be willing
to give it a try, without getting very obligated.. Thanks for explaining the
basic principles of a particle system, it sounds logical, but also I'm sure
I'll do so many things wrong, if I just start coding. Probably I'll start
reading more about it, if I can find something simple.

Regards,
Hugo