POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Gloop - Another Realflow anim : Re: Gloop - Another Realflow anim Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gloop - Another Realflow anim
From: Rune
Date: 30 Apr 2002 14:54:31
Message: <3ccee867@news.povray.org>
Hugo wrote:
> Apache: Hmm, you know Rune is working on a particle
> system too and will release it soon.. Are the principles
> in yours similar, have you tried to cooperate, or do you compete?

My particle system is completely different and doesn't have support for
inter-particle interaction. Integration of the two systems would most
likely be impossible.

BTW Andrew, very nice Realflow animation, but the material looks very
strange. The "behavior" is as if the material is very thick and sticky,
but yet it leaves the sphere completely clean. I would expect a thin
layer of the material to stick to the sphere.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Apr 14)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/
POV-Ray Ring:  http://webring.povray.co.uk