POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: And finally... elastic cube turns to liquid : Re: And finally... elastic cube turns to liquid Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And finally... elastic cube turns to liquid
From: Hugo
Date: 30 Apr 2002 07:55:06
Message: <3cce861a$1@news.povray.org>
> instead of everybody rolling there own particle systems, how about we club
> together and cook up the ultimate be all and end all of pov particle
systems
> .... just a thought

Agree! I'd be willing to cooperate, but I'm not that good in math.. Let me
know if I can help anyway.. Even just the sharing of ideas between more
people would probably be good.. I wonder, maybe SDL is not the final
solution, but a step towards coding in C and expanding POV's native
abilities, starting with Pov4.. It could also be important for us to know
how much is going to change in Pov4; if there are already people considering
this. But anyway, it's not too early to start now.. Rune will soon be
releasing his particle system, and we know it's going to be good..

But is there an easy article on the net, that I should read to understand
more of this stuff?

Regards,
Hugo