POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moray/Pov-Ray coordinate system converter. : Re: Moray/Pov-Ray coordinate system converter. Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:30:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray/Pov-Ray coordinate system converter.
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Apr 2002 02:59:31
Message: <3cce40d3$1@news.povray.org>
Hmm... See my message/work-around in moray.win.
I think my work-around there might also help with lathes and prisms? I don't
think I tried, but it should work the same as for any CSG object...
Anyway, the conversion is only intended for a group of objects? Not a whole
scene? because that would not make really sense as the end result would be
the same, whether traced in Moray or POV-Ray...

Thomas de Groot