POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment : Re: POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment
From: Vic
Date: 29 Apr 2002 01:28:15
Message: <3cccd9ef@news.povray.org>
As I think expiration is a good idea at beta and RC versions, but:

- expiration time should be at least two or three weeks, not one
- expriration window should be passed by an Ok button, then
    expired Pov should be used normally for some extended period

I've the same headache, because I've to finish my theses in three weeks and
I'm forced to download a 9M install each week.
No comment.

- Vic -