POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wings3D dog final : Re: Wings3D dog final Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wings3D dog final
From: Corey Woodworth
Date: 28 Apr 2002 15:45:01
Message: <3ccc513d$1@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <shi### [at] houstonrrcom> wrote in message
> Very nice. I the dog made up of control point type surfaces? Would it be
> possible to animate the dog by only moving a few points?

Well he is made up of a "control cage" but there is not bone system as I
think would be the next step if you wanted to make this model animatable in
a probgram like maya or softimage. I also smoothed this version a ton so the
control points probably have a lower range of influence. But If unsmooth it
the possible it would be easy to animate but really I don't know :)