POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Simple Cityscape (115kbu) : A Simple Cityscape B (28kbu) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  A Simple Cityscape B (28kbu)
From: Rune
Date: 27 Apr 2002 09:16:22
Message: <3ccaa4a6@news.povray.org>
Hugo wrote:
> I've been looking for 5 minutes now and still can't see
> anything "hidden".. Where are those letters / planets
> people are talking about??

Maybe it is more clear in the attached image where I have toned down the
randomness...

> Btw how is your desert landscape going along?

It's not going along at all. I've been rather busy lately, and the
POV-Ray time I have which is not used to get the scenes and include
files in POV-Ray 3.5 ready  I will rather use on getting my particle
system ready. So the desert scene project is temporarily stopped, like
so many other of my projects...

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Apr 14)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/