POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cassini : Re: Cassini Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cassini
From: Blane Bizzaro
Date: 26 Apr 2002 16:33:49
Message: <3cc9b9ad$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks Shay, that's a nice complement.
One thing about that image...
On first glance, after rendering was complete,
the crand values on the Cassini gold foil were bothering me,
but after reviewing my texture library, I realised that the gold foil is
REFLECTING the dust and ice particles in Saturn's rings. The gold foil
itself actually has a very low crand value.

--Blane