POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some light tests with the RC (JPG 54Kb) : Re: Some light tests with the RC (JPG 54Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some light tests with the RC (JPG 54Kb)
From: Hugo
Date: 26 Apr 2002 15:12:05
Message: <3cc9a685@news.povray.org>
BIG eyes!!  8-)  Apart from the too strong grainyness that's magnificent!

>There is  no rad nor caustics, but there are 2 area_lights.

Surprising to me. The light is so well balanced. Have you used blurred
reflection then? I'd also like to know more about this simulation of micro
facets.

Much praise to you! This is a real keeper, and a perfect advertisement for
Pov!

Regards,
Hugo