POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some light tests with the RC (JPG 54Kb) : Some light tests with the RC (JPG 54Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:28:45 EDT (-0400)
  Some light tests with the RC (JPG 54Kb)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 26 Apr 2002 14:55:00
Message: <3cc9a27e@news.povray.org>
Hi All:

  Here is a test of my lighting macros with the last beta. It uses only 32
samples for focal blur, so it is a bit grainy (tracing now at 64). There is
no rad nor caustics, but there are 2 area_lights.

  I also used this scene to test averaged micro-normals (metals) and the
function image pattern (wood table). Some more shots, with diferent
lighting conditions and different metals:

  http://www.ignorancia.org/images/boltstill.jpg
  http://www.ignorancia.org/images/boltstill2.jpg

  As always, criticism is accepted and expected.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org