POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : #macros doesn't work in layered textures : Re: #macros doesn't work in layered textures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #macros doesn't work in layered textures
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 25 Apr 2002 04:34:08
Message: <3cc7bf80@news.povray.org>
In article <3CC### [at] skynetbe> , Fabien Mosen
<fab### [at] skynetbe>  wrote:

> // it tells me : "Parse Error: No matching } in 'pigment',
>                    macro identifier found instead"

It works as designed.  No macros in layered textures.  The problem is that if
a macro would contain a declare the parser could no longer guess that two or
more texture identifiers are supposed to belong to the layered texture and not
some other declare.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg