POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gerbera - Ninth Composition : Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gerbera - Ninth Composition
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 25 Apr 2002 00:28:43
Message: <3cc785fb$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message
> Here's the original trace, not reduced in size. No focal-blur-AA,
> because that's time-intensive and makes it look nicer, not
> better.

    If you say so.

    I think this looks nice but I can't help but think that not having stair
stepping on the shoots would help. But the larger resolution allows some of
the detail that you worked so hard on show up.

    There is still the unfortunate areas of the glass that looks like
coincident surfaces or something.