POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I print a vector to the screen? : Re: How can I print a vector to the screen? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 06:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I print a vector to the screen?
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 24 Apr 2002 11:08:50
Message: <3cc6ca82@news.povray.org>
> I'd be grateful if someone could post an example of how to center an
object.

Use the Center_Object() macro in "shapes.inc"
The syntax is: Center_Object(object_to_center, axis_to_center_on)
Axis can be combined, if you want to center the object at y and z axis, use
y+z .

#include "shapes.inc"
#declare Object = text{ttf "arial.ttf" "Look! I'm centered!!" 0.5,0 pigment
{rgb 1}}
Center_Object(Object,x+y+z)

This should do the trick..

--