POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : universal filler : Re: universal filler Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: universal filler
From: Shay
Date: 22 Apr 2002 12:25:41
Message: <3cc43985@news.povray.org>

news:9898cus8vi97a6d3ibj70bm9a26516t52f@4ax.com...

<snip>

looks very useful

> You mean screen ? In fact this is easy possible with my macro.

Yes, but I was trying to find a way to do it as quickly as possible. If one
value (time) could give the location of an object, then testing this one
value to determine whether a more complex intersection test is necessary
might speed up parse. Of course parse time is not that big a consideration
since the macro will only need to parse once.

 -Shay