POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: (WIP) Evolution animation : Re: (WIP) Evolution animation Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:30:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (WIP) Evolution animation
From: Hugo
Date: 22 Apr 2002 09:18:42
Message: <3cc40db2@news.povray.org>
This is a very good idea and you already got far! The beginning is .. maybe
.. a bit boring for too long, but I understand the concept and the end part
looks great.. Is this a test render? Or the final stuff that you will just
make longer?  If it's a test render, I wonder if you'll make the camera move
a little.

Doing more advertising is a good idea.  ;o)

Regards,
Hugo