POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bonsai (108 KB) : Re: Bonsai (108 KB) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bonsai (108 KB)
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 21 Apr 2002 19:37:08
Message: <3cc34d24@news.povray.org>
Thanks!  I'm currently implementing your suggestions.
The bamboo wall is actually "a few feet" away from the edge of the table the
tree is
sitting on and that's why it isn't getting the shadow of the tree.

What do you mean by a "fine surface normal"?  Very smalls bumps?
Something like normal { bumps 0.5 scale 0.001}?

news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...