POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A quick img : Re: A quick img Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A quick img
From: Sam Van Oort
Date: 21 Apr 2002 15:10:55
Message: <3cc30ebf$1@news.povray.org>
Glad you like it.  I wanted the ship to appear as somewhat small, which is
why I have the oversized texture.  The lines are pretty much beyond my
control (an odd side effect of a checker texture w/out anything TO checker.
All I can do is add a little noise.   I'll do version 3.0 soon

As to the focal blur: maybe I should have put on my glasses when modelling.
:-)