POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Weird Abstract : Re: Weird Abstract Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weird Abstract
From: Sam Van Oort
Date: 20 Apr 2002 00:58:20
Message: <3cc0f56c@news.povray.org>
Yeah, I shoulda JPEG'd it.  ALthough, PNG is still fairly good compression,
128kb is excessive (by a bit).  (To SHAY): Don't worry: there is nothing to
"get."   I was just sorta pissed when I made the img, and it ended up weird.

(TO Ray:) Ray, do you TRACE? :-D.   Sorry, couldn't resist.   I figured the
problem was something of the sort.  DO you know a fix?

ALso, here's another (MUCH SMALLER) abstract.

SAM
Sam Van Oort wrote in message <3cc065f0@news.povray.org>...
>Here is a really weird abstract thingy I made.  Textures were hand-coded
(no
>texture editors), and objects modeled in wmodeller.  Render time = very
low.
>couldn't get focal blur to work with lens fx though... Any idea why?
>
>What do you think?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Ringed_Tower.jpg' (54 KB)