POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The five rings : Re: The five rings Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The five rings
From: Hugo
Date: 19 Apr 2002 17:02:07
Message: <3cc085cf$1@news.povray.org>
> I have the same problem. I get a great idea and rush home to code it, but
it
> takes me 10 times as long to make the thing readable or useful to anyone
> else.

Well, I actually have the code ready and clear. (With a tiny bug, but I
can't seem to fix it.) The main reason I haven't released it is because I
think it's important to have a good presentation, sort of "advertising", or
it would get lost more easily, for example if I "just" post it to
p.b.scene-files.

Hugo