POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The five rings : Re: The five rings Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The five rings
From: Hugo
Date: 19 Apr 2002 15:59:41
Message: <3cc0772d$1@news.povray.org>
> a product of extreme, debilitating boredom

But a valuable contribution because I haven't seen these things in Pov until
you showed up. I suppose the rings are done with your triangle macro. Then
they're fast, and this has got to be useful. I'll keep your macro in mind
when I model (and I'm modelling this evening).

..mm.. and I *still* haven't released my own heightfield macro; the one you
helped me with.. I'm getting a bad conscience. Well I *have* begun to make a
little webpage about it.

Regards,
Hugo