POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A quick img : Re: A quick img Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A quick img
From: Sam Van Oort
Date: 19 Apr 2002 14:31:44
Message: <3cc06290$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah, the flares are a BIT overkill. (understatement)  This was mostly a
test scene for some of the Moray plugins I downloaded.  I'll post a better
version sooner or later.  The "searchlight" is actually supposed to be a
laser, but I'm too lazy to tinker with media.  If anyone has a shortcut, be
my guest.

Sam