POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wall II - not antialiased : Re: Wall II - not antialiased Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wall II - not antialiased
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 18 Apr 2002 14:08:03
Message: <3cbf0b83@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote in message <3cbdc5f8@news.povray.org>...

>Speaking of... How's Night Attach coming?

Not very well. I tried out my idea for rubble and it looked
terrible. I worked out another method that I think should work, but by
then Pov had expired and RC1 is currently 45% complete downloaded,
4 hours to go... Considering I only dial up for about half an hour a night,
I think I'm wasting my time and am going to have to wait for the official
release of 3.5.

Gail
* gai### [at] mwebcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* This is how the world ends. Swallowed in fire, but not in darkness    *