POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Abstract - focal blur etc.. v2 (46k) : Re: Abstract - focal blur etc.. v2 (46k) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:29:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abstract - focal blur etc.. v2 (46k)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 17 Apr 2002 16:49:39
Message: <3cbddfe3$1@news.povray.org>
> Looks fairly realistic to me, but the render time is killer. What objects
do
> you ultimately plan to put in the locations of the tube and cylinder?
I guess I could tweak the focal blur to decrease the render time quite a
bit, but it'll take a lot of slow test renderings, focal
blur+radiosity+10x10 area light=time :) since I consider the image complete
I don't think I'll care to tweak it anymore..
Other objects? Haven't though about that really..It was originally a focal
blur test only, which I think went rather abstract and a bit cool :)
I think the high focal blur would kill any detailed objects, but maybe some
abstract buildings or something? What do you suggest?

--
  _.-=[ http://hertel.no/peter ]=-._