POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wall II - not antialiased : Re: Wall II - not antialiased Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wall II - not antialiased
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 17 Apr 2002 14:50:43
Message: <3cbdc403@news.povray.org>
Steve wrote in message ...
>On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:44:54 -0400, John Robinson wrote:
>> heres the WIP of my scene using my messy wall macro.  its also my first
>> image using poser characters.  ive still got a lot of work to do.  needs
>> more decor.  the torches dont touch the walls.  one of the skeletons is
too
>> close to the edge.  anyway its slowly coming along.  any
>> comments/suggestions/criticism welcome.
>
>Looks like the sort of image Gail would render

<grin> I thought much the same thing when I saw it.

>, so your on the right track I'd say.

Think I'll take that as a complement <g>

Gail
* gai### [at] mwebcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* This is how the world ends. Swallowed in fire, but not in darkness    *