POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Latest Gerbera Image : Re: Latest Gerbera Image Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Latest Gerbera Image
From: Spock
Date: 16 Apr 2002 16:02:36
Message: <3cbc835c$1@news.povray.org>
This is a stunning image exactly as is.  It would also make a nice setting
for a focal object (like a butterfly) but you would have to choose something
of  sufficient quality (modeling, texture, etc) to enhance the image,
otherwise you might ruin it.  I'm saving a copy of this version to inspire
me in my raytracing attempts.  Beautiful.