POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : another RaytracingDesktop [WIP] : Re: another RaytracingDesktop [WIP] Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another RaytracingDesktop [WIP]
From: Slime
Date: 16 Apr 2002 14:54:21
Message: <3cbc735d$1@news.povray.org>
> As I stated, its WIP, but feel free to comment ...

My two complaints:

1. you can see the edge of the spheres. You should make them go out farther
than that, and make sure you're placing them within a circle instead of a
square, that way if we *do* see the edge of them, it will look more natural.
Maybe consider reducing the density farther away.

2. make it so the camera isn't looking parallel to the lines on the plane.
Just, like, rotate the plane by some random number like 27 degrees around
the Y axis.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]