POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Standard Raytracing Desktop ? : Re: Standard Raytracing Desktop ? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:10:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Standard Raytracing Desktop ?
From: Dave Brickell
Date: 16 Apr 2002 08:08:39
Message: <3cbc1447$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry Bonsai and GrimDude but the code is no longer on my PC. It has now
evolved into the new image I have just posted (see Radiosity+Variable

However if I describe what I did maybe you can work it out.

The sky is a Y Gradient from white to blue and an ambient of 1.

The Checkered floor is standard just with variable reflection.

The Balls are just white balls with variable reflection.

And Focal Blur.

Like I said in an earlier post "Nothing that clever" I think I was just
lucky to get such a nice balance.

Good Luck

Dave B