POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Insert Menu Entry 125 : Re: Insert Menu Entry 125 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:31:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Insert Menu Entry 125
From: N Shomber
Date: 16 Apr 2002 02:48:04
Message: <3cbbc924@news.povray.org>
OK.  I now recognize that warnings are simply, warnings.
They just may be a sign of potential issues.

I do believe however that entries 105 should be able to be cleaned up
without much trouble to prevent the max trace level warning.

Change line 29 to
  max_trace_level 11

and this warning is removed.  Granted, no other difference is notable on my
machine.

> This is changed like you can read in thread

I thought I had read about entry 125 somewhere else but couldn't find it.
:)

N Shomber