POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The One Ring (take 2) : Re: The One Ring (take 2) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The One Ring (take 2)
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 15 Apr 2002 13:07:06
Message: <3cbb08ba@news.povray.org>
"Steven Pigeon" <pig### [at] iroumontrealca> wrote :
> Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. candidate
> University of Montreal.
> pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topic: data compression

    I hate to say this, because I am sure it will be taken the wrong way,
but it seems to me that your studies in data compression are really paying
off. You have managed to add about 50kb to a 300kb image which would have
looked as good if compressed to about 50kb.

    I just thought it was funny... I never really complain much about
oversized files since I got cable...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'TheOneRing0201.jpg' (59 KB)