POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : water: test with ripples (506kbu) : Re: water: test with ripples (506kbu) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water: test with ripples (506kbu)
From: Rune
Date: 14 Apr 2002 13:25:52
Message: <3cb9bba0@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" wrote:
> Although it is a fairly simple model, results seem to
> be quite good.  What resolution do you use for the grid?

Only 50x50.

> Is it implemented in POV SDL?

It's written in POV SDL.

> You only have rectangular walls, does it work correctly
> with diagonal boundaries?

Yes, the waves adapt to any wall arrangements pretty realistically. I've
just posted a new animation which shows this.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Mar 19)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/
POV-Ray Ring:  http://webring.povray.co.uk