POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : water: test with ripples (506kbu) : Re: water: test with ripples (506kbu) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 19:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water: test with ripples (506kbu)
From: Rune
Date: 14 Apr 2002 11:31:46
Message: <3cb9a0e2@news.povray.org>
By the way, I haven't looked at the code (and can't, since I only know
POV-script), but I think that the 2D Water Effects on this page use
basically the same algorithm:

http://www.darwin3d.com/gdm1999.htm#gdm0499

At least it also has the characteristic not-quite-circular ripples produced
by that algorithm.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Mar 19)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/