POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Standard Raytracing Desktop ? : Re: Standard Raytracing Desktop ? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Standard Raytracing Desktop ?
From: Dave Brickell
Date: 12 Apr 2002 19:34:47
Message: <3cb76f17@news.povray.org>
Wow, 3 Weeks!!!

The longest I have waited for a render is 36 hours.

I do not fully understand the settings you want me to render under. But if
you explain I will render for you and send you the results. Just let me know
how you want it (.bmp or .jpg and what compression)

That way at least you can keep your valuable cpu time for what you are doing
:)

Dave.