POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Soccer! : Re: Soccer! Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Soccer!
From: Hugo
Date: 12 Apr 2002 14:40:59
Message: <3cb72a3b$1@news.povray.org>
> I know some C.

In times like this, I really feel ankward since I always chose other
languages to learn, and never tried C.. But I'm not going through a big
learning process for the sake of connecting a modelling tool with POV-Ray,
when I already see how to do it with POV ... Wouldn't this be a good
all-round command for the next version of POV-Ray? :

#fopen Reader, read
#read ( Reader, file_position, read_length, string_variable )

Regards,
Hugo