POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Any news of the beta version? : Re: Any news of the beta version? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:48:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any news of the beta version?
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 11 Apr 2002 15:10:45
Message: <3cb5dfb5$1@news.povray.org>

news:3cb5cd18@news.povray.org...
> Naaaahhhhh, Moray 3.5 aaaarggggh Gimme gimme!

You are right man, it's Moray 3.5 (this is Moray.win, isn't it?).
It's only that Lutz talked about a beta release in end of March or April,
and I have seen him today "working hard in his PC" twice, so...
Actually is a strange strength that shivers my spine and ...
aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
Gimme, gimme, give it to me!!!!!! (in a furious Mr. Hyde style ;-)
Bye.
--
Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet