POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New blah blah blah : Re: New blah blah blah Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New blah blah blah
From: Hugo
Date: 11 Apr 2002 09:51:23
Message: <3cb594db@news.povray.org>
I really like the metal bridges!  Just the big cylinders are so smooth, one
could be confused of the scale and think the man in the bottle is a
miniature.. The bridges save it! And blurred reflection? It's not very
visible, I think.. And shadows would probably be softer in this enviroment..

That was the technical side of things. The idea / theme has potential.. I
know the feeling of being stuck / missing fantasy.. But I would say, this
could be either a laboratory generating aliens / men / women. In that case,
more attention should be made on the green bottle since this is the "end
product" of the whole room.. Or it's a cargo room and some person beams in /
out.

My blah blah blah.  :o)

Regards,
Hugo