POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nested objects problem solved... : Re: Nested objects problem solved... Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nested objects problem solved...
From: K
Date: 10 Apr 2002 22:03:44
Message: <3cb4ef00@news.povray.org>
Hey Yadger,
I had an idea to help you out.
The good news -> I got your boxes to work in about 15min, on my 800mhz
celeron, at highest priority render.
The bad news -> I gutted out alot of you code to do this, and made it easier
to read.

In case you are interested I will post it in p.b.s-f

(if editing your file bothers you, not offense intended)