POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spatial pencil (joke) : Re: Spatial pencil (joke) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spatial pencil (joke)
From: Kzerphii Toomk
Date: 10 Apr 2002 11:13:57
Message: <3cb456b5@news.povray.org>
No real theme. That's right.

First, I try to make a pencil. My lights are not good.
I try in the same time to use focal blur before
put my pencil in a real thematic picture.
My background is too empty and I try to put
planets and transform pencils in space ships.
So, it's a WIP with no future. It's a test.
I will perhaps not make the IRTC Winter
(but I will vote...) and so I do tests.

Does a picture mean necessary something ?

I will precise "test" next time... ;-)

KT (France)

3cb44f87@news.povray.org...